We arrived Friday night and stayed with the Yenneys. Saturday morning we set out and about. We stopped by Laurie Chamberlain's house and visited for a few short minutes. Then we met Tim and Bebe Dodds and Beth and Tim Bosio at Taco Time for lunch.
It was Father's Weekend at the UI, so Tim and Bebe were off after lunch to hang out with their daughter Katy. She is a part-time bartender at the Corner Club. Handy to have friends in
We stopped at the bookstore and updated our Vandal gear, then headed up to the dome. I dropped Curt and the girls by the dome and went to park the rig. Then I walked, and walked, and walked, and walked up to the game. The game was not good (at the moment, none of their games are....) but the company was fabulous. The girls did well, for a long, boring football game.
We headed back to Troy where we held our annual birthday party for Mickey, Shelley and Mary. (All of our birthdays are within a couple weeks of each other.) Then all too soon, it was Sunday morning and time to hit the road home again.
1. Valerie, Shelley, Beth, and Jenna.
2. A mysterious creature we saw in the parking lot that was friendly and willing to have it's picture taken with the JV Team.
3. Family Housley all decked out in their Vandal Gear.
4. The Vandals
7. Laurie Chamberlain, Jenna and Valerie
8. Jenna, Valerie and Taylor Johnson
9. Valerie sleeping. I swear my nieces both can sleep in ANY position, ANY time and ANY where!
10. Mickey and Taylor Johnson
11. A beautiful view just outside of Troy. I just love the Palouse country!